- All fees are payable at least 1 week in advance and enrollments are considered tentative until payment is received.
- Advance College cannot accept prepaid fees from individual clients in excess of a total of $1500. If the student fees are in excess of this amount, then students are required to pay in installments. In such cases not installment fee will be charged.
- Flexible payment arrangements/ options will accommodate individual circumstances.
- Fees must be paid in full before certification will be issued
- Flexible payment arrangements, such as installments, credit card, direct debit, cheques and EFT remittance are acceptable to accommodate the diverse financial situations of clients.
Paying in Installments
Fees for qualification program may be paid via a payment arrangement in advance. Students must pay at least 25% up front and an installment fee of $100 will be charged.
If payment installment / arrangements are in place, and a payment becomes overdue and remains unpaid for a period in excess of 14 days, Advance College reserves the right to suspend the clients learning or assessment (or both) until all fee payments are up-to-date.
AC may review fees for courses from time to time without notice.